Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I don't want to jinx it, but I sent my puffy coat to the cleaners and put the winter boots into storage (aka, the back of my closet), I impulsively bought a gorgeous bouquet of alstroemerias at the farmer's market, and I'm starting to seriously plan this year's balcony garden. Happy spring to all ;)
* I'm doing this next time I'm in Chicago - who's with me?
* Makes me want to go to the middle of nowhere and photograph nothing.
* Finally, NYC residents now have a central website location to complain about their landlords.
* My thoughts exactly.
* If this were any more true it would just be a screenshot of my fb newsfeed.
* There is a Tower of Spadoni. I must go find it.
* The World's Worst Bar Crawl.
* An essay contest where the winner gets their very own 210-year-old Main inn.
* For the love of pickles.
* Fantastic parenting advice (and I don't even have kids).
* The most fascinating and interactive journey to the center of the earth.