Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Spring has sprung (and summer is peeking it's sticky head around the corner) but I'm once again submerged in another lengthy rehearsal-tech-let's-get-this-show-going process and stealing tiny moments of r&r whenever I can (see: above photo of an oh so necessary sunday night cocktail hour). The internet is a strange and magical place, and here's what I've been reading when I should be sleeping (or let's be honest, updating paperwork). Enjoy!
* I love a good 100-Day-Project and this one does not disappoint
* 30 parks in 30 days schedule generator
* Wise words
* Thought provoking
* A picture really is worth 1000 words
* Your life on earth
* This month's artist-crush
* I was never any good at math in school, but I can certainly get behind the geometry of pasta
* When did we stop asking if we could have it all?
* I could play this for days
* What nicer thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast? and other life lessons from Anthony Bourdain
* And finally, have you pre-ordered the new Mika album? Because it comes with three pre-released songs and I'm already going all fan-girl on it ;)